Sunday, July 27, 2014

Factory Defect - My itching hand

Thank God for restraining power!


Because for real, I have a pretty sneaky factory defect.  If a man's in front of me and he's either too close or he doesn't notice that he's in my space, moved me out of the way or is being rude or obnoxious. I feel the urge to grab their booties or pinch them just to let them know

"By the way, sweet cheeks, I'm right behind you"

Oh the temptation to grab a backside, especially when the guy is so into himself or thinks I'm invisible that he is just ignoring my existence. That happens because, you know I'm an introvert and we're ever in ninja mode.

Maybe my ninja mode is useful for some things.

Like pinching that Wall Street type power broker with the arrogant face. Just so that he can realize he is not safe. Not with ladies like me lurking with itchy hands. .  .

Is her hand where I think it is?!!
But I realize that I can't slap @##es because the mood strikes me. It says in the bible that while everything is permissible, not everything is beneficial. I won't get much out of it except maybe a summons, possible jail time, and a whole lot of men wondering why I'm so touchy feely and I don't even know them.  And it's not nice to disrespect others no matter what is going through my mind. 

But the temptation is there. Which means I'm actually a functional human being. So even if the temptation is right in front of me.  .  .  . like a few inches in front of me. I won't do it, because even when there's temptation, there is a way out. Thank God. 


Like Joseph and Potiphar's Wife. I shall resist!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment