Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fat Girl Fridays - OkCupid. . . .

What's with the men on dating sites anyway? That's not a rhetorical question. I really want to know!

I'm just not getting it.  .  .  . 

My last rash of men on OkCupid were just not the kind of men I would want to spend time with. Most were ready to see me buck nekkid before we got to coffee, others had weird behind fetishes that made me optimistic about my career choice (Therapy? I'm always gonna have a job!). Some of them were old behind men trying to mack a girl who is possibly old enough to be their daughter (54, sir? Really? Age ain't nothing but a number, but you're like AARP status, no offense, but no), others were 20 something or younger trying to find a cougar to take care of them. And then the ones that appear decent are so busy trying to play head games with me. Sir, I already know where you're going, pardon me if I get off here.

I'm pretty sure there are some decent, viable options on dating sites. There has to be because so many people have met their true love online, but it's obvious that the ones I'm attracting now are making me disillusioned and discouraged. Kind of like dating in the church (Another blog, Lawd, Another blog!!!) 

Oh Well, hopefully my prince will come. By himself, with a small amount of baggage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment