Sunday, July 13, 2014

Church folks

Short blog on this Sunday because I'm just having a lot of thoughts after this church service.

Wow, we church folks are messed the math up!

Oh we're good during the service! But yo.  .  .  .!

I mean hit us with the hypocrite talk. But I'm going to honest on this blog, it's true. There are hypocrites in the pews. Because life isn't all cake, punch, and fellowship dinners when we get saved, redeemed, Holy Ghost filled, claimed the victory, sanctified and the lot. This life is hard work! We think when we run up to the altar and we're magically transformed into the Apostle Paul and we'll never have a problem again?

I'm saved, yaasssssss!
Wrong! You're still the same jacked up individual, but now you got God to help you with your junk! That is if you let Him, But sometimes we don't .  .  .  .

The Struggle is real, folks! 
We still got our little problems. Some never move out of it, They're still on some next level foolery despite being saved for years. (YEARS). These are usually the people who that poor new person sees when they first walk into the sanctuary. It's sad really, because we are the only God a lot of people see and when they see our mess and we're supposed to be so godly and wholesome, then we show the reason why God is necessary in the first place. 

You know what I say? Since I was born and raised in church (Never would have Made it without Youuu! Thank you Lord for BTC!), I have learned that if I truly want to know God for myself, I have to step over the foolishness like I ignore my coworkers when they get out of pocket. I am there because the payoff is real. Not to deal with those who are still works in progress, or stuck.
So.  .  .


Just Get on In here and stop playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment