Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday blog

It's Sunday! And for some of us, it's our Sabbath which means get spiffy, grab your holy books, and head to your place of worship.  In my case wear your best pair of jeans and comfy shoes and go fellowship with like minded individuals who are trying to get to the same place I am, Heaven.
  My church is pretty well known. Our choir sang for Obama (Google search!) But the best thing about my church is the fact that despite the hype, they try to practice what they preach. Love, compassion, and representing Jesus Christ the way he is supposed to be. But that's just the building which doesn't mean much, it what takes place inside of the building that is the reason people spend two hours (or more if you're Pentecostal!) on a  day they can sleep in or do brunch with friends (I do that after church actually). It's a place where if you're open and willing the Creator of all things takes time out of his busy schedule to hang out with humanity.
Simple explanation, but I gotta go, the band's starting. Time to go in!

Let's Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment