Sunday, February 23, 2014

She's Bizarre! (A Run Down About Who I Am)

Me? Maybe, Let me explain

So who am I and why am I writing this blog for the three people who will actually read it? (None of who will be Mom because she is not tech savvy). Because I need an outlet for my poor life. It's not as boring as I want it and I really have a lot to say. Sometimes. When I get around to it. So for the inaugral post of my invisible blog, let's find out who I am. A little. 

* Obviously, I'm an introvert. This blog will not be just about my tendency to be a hermit on the weekends and emerge when I need to refuel. Well not all the time. Some crazy stuff happens when I leave my apartment. 

*I'm female. I identify as a heterosexual female who has a tendency to gawk at hot Asian dudes and want to marry Bi-Rain in the next two years if the good Lord wills it. I'd actually settle for a look alike. And I have a tendency to alienate my friends because I'm also abstaining from sex until I get married. Yeah, read on about how I'm doing with that. .  .  .

*I'm Black. I'm and ABG and proud of it (Awkward Black Girl). I also have a lot to say about being Black in the US and abroad since in about three months I'll be in Europe on a missions trip. Yeah. That's going to be on this blog too.

*I'm doing my second masters (Did I mention I'm a Black Nerd?). I'm a therapist in training so I'm in school learning about Freud and Jung and Adler and Rorschachs and MMPI -R and stuff. Will I put that on my blog? Why not? 

*I'm the youngest daughter of five women. (And now you know why I'm introverted!) 

*I'm a Christian. .  .  . and I don't know any bible verses off the top of my head, I know how to twerk and if you come near me I might buy you some coffee and hug you. I'm just trying to live like Jesus and that my friends is some interesting posts as well. For real.  .  .

*And finally, I'm a writer so I need to write. Upon occasion. When I'm not eating or sleeping or working for a living. 

So that's it. I'm blogging, it's invisible. Unless you found it. If you did. Congratulations. Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment